Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're into a little over 3-weeks with the FX35. Reading other posts of how rare and low sales numbers of red - I thought I'd never see another in northern Cal much less in the same town!

I met a guy yesterday with the exact same thing - except for miles (his 5k - ours 19k). Still, same laser red and 'brick' color interior and lack of Nav option too. Same amount of happiness too!

Zane

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yea I thought Laser Red was suppose to be rare as well but I've seen two others around here in North Dallas. Overall though, I think they really are few and far between.

I'd still LOVE to see some build numbers but have yet to find any sources for them.

Enjoy the color! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Laser Red - it's fun to be different

I'm really liking this one we have! Plus, the looks and double takes from other drivers are great. You can tell they are either trying to figure-out what it is or the sporty color on an SUV catches them off gaurd.

Z

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I've seen at least 4 (pretty sure they're all different FXen) in LA, but none in the OC- I guess it's too conservative down there for Laser Red. :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
kcrudup said:
I've seen at least 4 (pretty sure they're all different FXen) in LA, but none in the OC- I guess it's too conservative down there for Laser Red. :)
I guess you have never been to Plano. We be pretty conservative down here as well. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Kinda rare....

I've only seen 3 Red ones here in Chicago since they came out

·
Registered
80 Posts
im in the bay area and i still have not seen one yet. beginning to wonder if they exist. havent seen any at dealership either. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey 04FX35 -
We're in Roseville and this other red one is in Rocklin/Stanford Ranch (north of Sacto/south of Auburn)

z

·
Registered
74 Posts
I know there are at least 2 in my town. Mine and another 2003 that the dealer sold about 3 weeks ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts