Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, some snow!

For some reason, when they built my house in 1928, they made the 1 car garage more like a .9 car garage, so you could park in there, but you'd have to get out through the hatchback. So we park outside. :santa:

You can tell it's an FX by .. um .. the antenna sticking out? :shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
I also see that your antenna is fully erect even in the snow :oops: :shock:

·
Registered
662 Posts
My car would have looked like that if I parked outside last night.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Hey LooK! ... 2-Tone WHITE :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Are you sure you're not hiding an Aztek or Vehicross in there?
Looks like a Pontiac to me... :wink:
Sorry duncantuna, just had to do it. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, no! You guys figured it out! All this time I drive around this dorky white Aztek yet hang out here pretending I drive an FX. :oops: I figured I could sneak it by you guys if it was covered with snow.

Please don't tell anyone!

·
Registered
187 Posts
My car looked exactly like yours this morning. Although, I could have sworn it was black when I bought it at the dealer. I hate the winter, not really sure when my car will be clean again.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
This is worst than snow on the car. :(

This was driving in the snow one day and it took 3 washes to get it off cuz I did not want to press hard.

Need more Sunny Days.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well, the snow melted. Bad new is my car looks exactly like yours. I can't wash it, it's 15F. If I went to my detail shop (they hand wash, I bring my own mits and towels) my car would be dirty again in about 2 min. ****, should have gotten silver. My girlfriends MB is silver, **** thing always looks clean.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Mine looked like that last weekend. My wife actually asked me to wash the car. :shock: I got these prepaid wash coupons and it works fine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
My house had a garage, but it was turned into a family room, which I now use as a guest room. Next house will definetly have a 2-3 car spacious garage.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts