Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my Crawford Plenum today from Performance Nissan Parts.
But UPS broke the nipple of the plenum! :evil: :evil: :evil: :(
And they charged me 142$ for customs fee.

Now, I gotta send the plenum back and file a claim to UPS.

:(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Understand your frustration, but between UPS and FED EX, I choose UPS. You don't know how many times I'd come home and find out that FEDEX left my package with some unknown nieghbor and all the tracking info says is "Mr. triykiytr". That might work well inthe suburbs, but not in Brooklyn. What's the point of a signature delivery if it's not to the right person???? Argh!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Yes, absolutely save the packaging. I am working thru a claim right now, UPS wanted pics of the damage and the packaging and the packaging material... then came and took it all away.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
True story.

I got home and find a Fedex package on my door step. I opened it and found out it was a box of Chinese moon cakes my sister brought back from Taiwan. The outside Fedex box looked a little dirty, but I thought it was normal since it traveled from CA to NY. Without thinking too much, I ate two of them before calling my sister. I thanked her and told her that I did not know she went back to Taiwan recently. To my surprise, she did not go back to Taiwan, and did not send me any package. At that moment, something poped into my head, I tried to resist throwing up, dig the box out of the trash, and find out that the box of moon cakes were sent by her last year but never arrived...until now. The scarry thing is.....those moon cakes still tasted good and fresh :shock: . SO. Fedex all the way... It might take some time, but you will get your package eventually.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how long does it take for a claim?
I called mynismo.com and they will file a claim to UPS.
I have no idea how the nipple is broken. The box is still in a "ok" shape.

I am wondering if UPS opens the box to check what is inside when it passed thru the costums.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
yang said:
The scarry thing is.....those moon cakes still tasted good and fresh :shock:
Mmm..... Moon cakes. I think I have some in my refrigerator that are almost that old. I can send them to you! ::D

·
Registered
361 Posts
yang said:
True story.

I got home and find a Fedex package on my door step. I opened it and found out it was a box of Chinese moon cakes my sister brought back from Taiwan. The outside Fedex box looked a little dirty, but I thought it was normal since it traveled from CA to NY. Without thinking too much, I ate two of them before calling my sister. I thanked her and told her that I did not know she went back to Taiwan recently. To my surprise, she did not go back to Taiwan, and did not send me any package. At that moment, something poped into my head, I tried to resist throwing up, dig the box out of the trash, and find out that the box of moon cakes were sent by her last year but never arrived...until now. The scarry thing is.....those moon cakes still tasted good and fresh :shock: . SO. Fedex all the way... It might take some time, but you will get your package eventually.
Tom Hanks was holding onto it when he was stranded on that island. He is one dedicated employee. You should write him a letter to thank him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.