Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I am picking up my new 2004 FX35 tomorrow. Wish I new about this site before but I guess decision would be the same…

Cheers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Boris Badenov said:
Wish I new about this site before but I guess decision would be the same…
No harm, no foul 8)
Welcome to the group :eek:ccasion5: :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
Did Fearless Leader buy comrades new car for which to chase Moose and Squirrel?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
dang Kenny!! beat me to it..."and now something you'll really like..."
Welcome, overall the 35 can be just as quick as the 45. As their are many mods for the VQ. The real Q is did you get sport or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
kcrudup said:
Did Fearless Leader buy comrades new car for which to chase Moose and Squirrel?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha, beat me to it.

Welcome to site Boooris!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Must be an inside joke (FA?).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
Nope, just a joke on his Rocky & Bullwinkle user name. Good one, Kenny. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Nope, I just missed it; should have paid more attention to his userid :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
msu79gt82 said:
Must be an inside joke (FA?).
Are we showing our age?
God, I hope not, but I guess we are. 36 here :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,100 Posts
Hey I like friendly banter like this; but with welcomes such as this Boris may not come back :wink:

By the way that is a "winkie" smilie 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
Welcome aboard :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys

I am getting it with the whole caboodle… technology, sport and dvd. Figured out it will be the best time to buy because I can still get exactly what I want for about 600 under.
Fearless Leader will have to approve my expanse report :shock:

Particlefx – thanks for the avatar!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
207 Posts
Welcome!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Re: Thanks guys

Boris Badenov said:
I am getting it with the whole caboodle… technology, sport and dvd. Figured out it will be the best time to buy because I can still get exactly what I want for about 600 under.
Fearless Leader will have to approve my expanse report :shock:

Particlefx – thanks for the avatar!
So, you should have a big smile on your face tomorrow? I think we put close to ~200 miles in the first weekend.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top