Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Well after waiting for two months for my back order FX45 High Tech black on brick I finally picked it up last night. I can finally relate to what everyone has been talking about and consider myself an official member of the club. I really think it is one of the most enjoyable cars to drive. Out of all the cars (sports cars and suv's) I have driven this stands way out. It is almost like a sporty go cart. So powerful, smooth, responsive, quite... and the navigation works great. The bad thing is that I didn't want to stop driving. Normally that would be a good thing but after going through one full take of gass in one evening I thought I would call it quits. ... Wow they are bad on gas.. but well worth it!

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hello,

MY FX is a 2004. The way I assume he noticed was from the passenger seat. In 2004 they changed that to a 10 way powser seat. The only other change was the chrome roof rack.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
NICE! CONGRATS!!! :D

*this belongs in the pics section ;)*

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very nice! Dont forget to buy the zanio :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Esemes. MacGuires? He's a wax guy. I like the zaino polish as it last a bit longer (good for winters).

·
Registered
20 Posts
ujmot said:
Esemes. MacGuires? He's a wax guy. I like the zaino polish as it last a bit longer (good for winters).
So, MacGuires might be the way to go for somebody who doesn't have to deal with winter? I live in Miami, Florida.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Salsa said:
Sweet Fx said:
Very nice! Dont forget to buy the zanio :D
What's zanio?
You gotta use Zaino, it will make your FX sparkle like a diamond!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Zaino is probably great if you want to spend 6-9 hours at a time maintaining your car. Use Zymol for 1-2 hours if you don't want to spend all day on your car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts