Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up to my eyeballs in home renos right now. i bought an older home on a big lot, and now i'm startin the process of modernizing it as well as making it mine. just got new carpets put down in the living room and it's whiter than an artic nun's ass! i've never had pure white carpet before but it sure looks awesome! it has a 15 year stain guarrantee from dupont....if you can get a stain to stay on it, they will replace the entire room.....don't know if i trust that one yet?

anyways, the fx is enjoying it's new home....in a doublewide detached.

hope you all had a good st.patricks day.

:D

·
Registered
551 Posts
yo Jills,
did you finish the fog hid upgrade ?
BTW, I saw an FX35 at my dealer yesteday...the owner fried the VQ. 80k no oil added or changed, seized it !!
Leased car,owner has to fix, 12k CAd for new VQ engine installed.
The whole engine and drive train was on the floor, what a site !!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys! no i didn't get the foglight kit in yet....just the 8000K HID headlights....i will try to get the fogs in this coming week. thanks for the pics!!! helps a lot.

i'm just in the process of ripping down walls.....it's ugly in here right now! but soon it will be my own little palace (i hope...). just put down a deposit on a little puppy that will soon be calling this pad his home. a doberman he is!! i've already had 2 of them and i just love them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.