Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
My 03 has 135000. Surprisingly the only leak that I have is coming from the oil pan gasket so I got to replace that but the leak really isn't that bad. I have not had any real issues with it except the mass airflow sensor going bad. Just replace that yesterday and it seems to be doing a whole **** of a lot better especially on the miles per gallon. I replace the tires couple months after I bought it. Ever since then it's stop bouncing as it went down the freeway and it rides like a brand new car again. Also I just restored the headlights on the 4th. What a difference. The only other issue I found is the sunroof one of the tracks is stuck and I don't know how to undo it. Does anyone know how to get a track unstuck? I think there may be some plastic wedged in it somewhere cuz I found a bunch of plastic pieces up in there.

I never would have looked at an Infiniti FX35 when I was buying a car but the last one I got from auction was a Ford Explorer and it literally blew up a month after I got it registered and I needed a car and my friend said she would sell me her car for 2500 and I didn't care what it was I said I'll take it and I am so glad I did cuz this is a great car. I absolutely love it and when it's time to go buy another car I think I will be looking at some Infiniti FX's or G's. I did not expect this sporty SUV to have 300 horsepower and I've managed to increase it to 330 since I've gotten it. I absolutely love this thing.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts