Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered an Injen intake and plan on getting the APS "Tallboy" plenum when it comes out in Nov. Read about grounding kit and it seems to be a little help as well. Will these three mods achieve what I am looking for? Don't really want to change exhaust since intake will be loud and don't want extra noise.

You input and advice greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
662 Posts
SC...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Intake, plenum, pulley, high flow cats.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too scared to do the pulley. Living here in Vegas requires a "Healthy" AC system and I could not risk underdriving it. The high flow cats sound like a great idea and not terribly expensive.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I was worried about the AC with the pulley as well, living in Houston. My concerns were unfounded; I have noticed absolutely NO decrease in AC efficeincy whatsoever.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MustGoFastR said:
I was worried about the AC with the pulley as well, living in Houston. My concerns were unfounded; I have noticed absolutely NO decrease in AC efficeincy whatsoever.
Yeah....but you don't have days where it hits 114 degrees :-x

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
**** close, my friend, **** close, and we get high himidity to go with it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MustGoFastR said:
**** close, my friend, **** close, and we get high himidity to go with it.
Then you may have sold me on the idea! Let me check with a well known Z-Shop here in town. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
No probem. Heh, just moticed my user block to the left isn't showing my location anymore for some reason (have to fix that); I am in Houston, TX. Best place to get it is Concept Z Preformance ($230 shipped with belts. I'll get you a link in a bit if you want). Install should cost around $100 or a bit less. I self installed mine; details here:
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... &start=100

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts