Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 03 with the dvd player i am using the dvd to ply my ipod but i don't like the white wire that i'm using to plug in the back it's so in my way all the time but i get the best sound this way so therefore i rather do it this way but is the a way to get rid of that wire or hard wire it or something please help.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Anyone else's head spinning right now? :shock:

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I think he means he's plugging his iPod into the DVD input jack and doesn't like the fact that the wire hangs over the back of the center console.

I guess you can tap the input jack and install a new one somewhere closer to where you want to set the iPod.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes that is what i mean but how do i do what you just said?

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Good to see that you only posted this in one forum this time. :eek:

Now, for the next lesson.... SEARCH. :p

There are plenty of examples of how to hide the wires on this forum. Some even have pictures. My own post is a perfect example... just type in "ipod dvd" and select the ALL TERMS option. :shock:

If you still have problems finding what you want, post a reply to this thread and I'll give you some good examples. :roll:

-Andy

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that's what i will do particle thank you

·
Registered
22 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel,

The next time you post, please use the proper punctuation.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
jimieno said:
The next time you post, please use the proper punctuation.
Thank you.
it's helpful to read whenever people use the proper puctuation. However, we're not in english class... and most of us log in while working or afterward when we are tired...

I dont think that some spelling/grammer and punctuation errors are that important.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
FX-1004 said:
I dont think that some spelling/grammer and punctuation errors are that important.
granted english may not be everybody's first language normally people are pretty forgiving but it is the common form of communication here we don't complain about spelling grammar or proper sentence structure but you can see it always helps to use a little break between sentences a comma here a period there capitalization where necessary after all at least in my opinion wouldn't it be easier for everybody to read especially if a response is expected people won't get tired of reading what appears to be one very long sentence ok

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
I'm sure everyone tries as hard as they can to write as clearly as possible. Good English skills are not required in order to participate here. Remember, English is not many people's first language; and English writing is not easy either. Everyone will benefit if we all extend a little patience with those members who may have trouble with such things as punctuation and grammar. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW what did i start here, didn't know i offended you jimieno, by the way this is my second lanquage and at times when i type i'm actually thinking in my own language. Maybe if you move to my country and you find your self a a little fourm to join you can use proper farsi and use the correct punctuation, oh i'm sorry i almost forgot you have to learn how to speak it first. :lol:

·
Registered
60 Posts
If that rambling line of text had been properly punctuated, I'd be able to supply you with step-by-step instructions complete with full-color illustrations on how to do whatever it is you want to do, but I just don't understand.
Hey, post however you want but if I can't understand it you'll miss out on my vast expertise on umm, uh, nevermind. :oops: :lol:

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
WOW what did i start here, didn't know i offended you jimieno, by the way this is my second lanquage and at times when i type i'm actually thinking in my own language. Maybe if you move to my country and you find your self a a little fourm to join you can use proper farsi and use the correct punctuation, oh i'm sorry i almost forgot you have to learn how to speak it first. :lol:
Yek...

I think what is frustrating people about this is your track record in the forums. You have double-posted all over the place. You haven't learned how to use the search feature. Now, you have basically admitted that you just blast stuff into the ORG without even thinking about it. I'm guessing this is a big frustration to many of us.

The fact remains that your posts are often difficult to read. What is your excuse for failing to use capital letters at the beginning of sentences, and punctuation marks at the end? Do you ignore the rules of your native language as well? Look, you are CLEARLY fluent in English. Why should we lower our expectations for you? Everything you have done indicates your horrible grammar is just a matter of laziness. Don't hide behind some weak discrimination/intolerance defense on this. All we're asking is that you do what we do on the forum...

I would suggest that you put a little more time and effort into your posts. The one I've quoted is a perfect example. Keep it at that level and nobody will complain.

-Andy

·
Registered
204 Posts
You just need to tap into the DVD Left and Right +/- wires and add a switch that allows you to switch between the original DVD input and new AUX input. Use the IPOD mod as a reference (it tells you which pins are the LEFT and RIGHT +/-

·
Registered
22 Posts
yek kosa khoshkel said:
---------------
yek kosa khoshkel,

You didn't offend me, and my comment to you regarding punctuation was not intended as a personal insult. Due to the lack of punctuation, it appeared that people were having difficulty understanding and therefore answering your question. I was hoping that my suggestion would be taken as a positive suggestion and not as a negative criticism.

I apologize if I offended you.
Zaino shine

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got it, i'm also sorry if i was being a smart ass. :x

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey this thread was a fun read :) You have to admit thouugh yek kosa khoshkel your English suddenly improved 1000% after a few people found your original post a bit of a boggle :D

In the meantime I'll work on my Farsi and get back to you... :D

Je parle le bon francais si tu prefere - My wife is French. You think English is difficult try wrapping your brain around French - especially Quebec French. Anyway I'm babbling. Salut...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.