Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had it with these brakes so maybe one of these brake companies will give us a BRAKE! and help us out. Who is in? Maybe rotora, stop tech, willwood...
Phil

·
Registered
309 Posts
I would love to add a big brake package, but what an investment.. Anyone know what the install on these would roughly be??

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rotora sounds good...they have different kits...and yes I would have a shop install it....i have a good friend that has a shop..I'm in the ny westchester county area and I'm sure he would be willing to give us a deal for an install. I think these kits are pricey but maybe
they will work with us..
Phil

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry for my naiveté... but "fed up" with your brakes? Are you talking about at the track, or just around town? I haven't had mine for long - and I guess I haven't had my first "Oh sh$$t" stomp on 'em yet - but they sure seem nice and grabby to me. Of course, my last car was a '94, so I'm sure that the technology leap is part of it. By the way, have you tried changing the brake pads to a different type?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes and they lasted a while but I think the rotors are warped again.
So I think its time to go big brake...we'll see
Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.