Infiniti FX Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Holy crap! I think this is the first case I've heard (didn't check) of an ORG member's baby being stolen! Hope you insurance company takes care of you!

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I don't know that I want to go to Houston now ::? and I don't trust the Tahoe to get me down there. :( plus it only goes 100 :twisted:

·
Registered
137 Posts
it might of been made up, who knows it was just going to be me and him at the meet and maybe he thought it wouldnt be so special but his phone call woke me up and i was half awake at the time. But Im pretty sure he said his fx was stolen and now hes trying to hitch a ride back to dallas. KNFX maybe we can make flyers for an fx meet and find all the fx's in katy we see and stick one under there wiper blade.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
interesting, if my FX was stolen in Houston, I'd be in no hurry to get back to Dallas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Houstonian,

Do ya'll know any place in Houston that would repair/ replace door actuator? I need a reliable/affordable shop that would do this.

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey folks any of y'all Houston fx owners still active on here? I'm asking because I need some help in checking a couple of local spots selling FX's.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts