Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
ok well i asked knfx to go with us idk if he will or not if job permits. But hopefully i can bring my dads camera and take some pictures of it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Fireball. I totally didn't know this thread was going on. So whats the day and time?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Probably Friday slvrblt will be out here and he wants to meet up at hooters so we'll see where this goes by this week (monday-thursday) see if anyone else would like to meet up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Cool. Friday works for me. I'll be off work sometime b/w noon and 2pm. So whos all going again?

·
Registered
137 Posts
im not sure who all is going. but we'll just see who will answer on this thread.

·
Registered
354 Posts
so as far as i can tell, its me, you and slvrblt, that is if he is still down. What about geo, 2fast, and TEX35B16? haven't seen them chime in on this thread since the beginning. so whats up guys? :D

·
Registered
137 Posts
pms always get them in to notice whats going on :)

last time i pmed geo he didnt have his fx anymore.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Sup guys! I am still interested in the meet. I will be out of town this weekend though. Mini-vacation in Destin, FL. Sorry I will not be able to make it this weekend. But I would have loved to be there. Have fun if it goes down. Keep posted if happens another date.

·
Registered
137 Posts
just told my dad about this meet . he might come bring the expensive camera to get some good shots.. He might bring his g along to.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whats up guys. Actually I meant meeting on Saturday around noonish at Hooters. I'll be in town late Friday night but not able to do much. So were find out tomorrow if its a go.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ok saturday sounds good as well ... anyday would be fine for me

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
i would love to come down to houston sometime, for reasons other than just an FX meet. I will leave it at that, but if I was able, I would probably drive down there right now. Since I now have multiple reasons to drive down there, maybe sometime both will line up and I can make a meet. I've driven I-45 now for the majority of the drive, so its pretty easy for me. Hope you guys can have a good meet, and we will see about something in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I know at some point in the fall I will down in Austin. Hopefully it is a good week and maybe we could have a meet then too. I wouldn't mind swinging through Houston. I know there's at least a couple guys in the Austin area, too.

·
Registered
137 Posts
the meet is not going up. Slvrblt fx got stolen when he was here and now hes hitching a ride back up to dallas. He said hopefully if they find his car or if he gets another one he might be able to host a new one. but disappointing. Stulax tell me when your coming down austin .. maybe all of us can have a mini meet or something

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
wow are you serious? I almost think someone is making something up here. :( anyways, i should be down in Austin sometime in the fall, maybe for a UT game, and hopefully I can swing by Houston to see someone. Will let you know when I get closer to a date, but it would be november 30ish at the latest, hopefully sooner.

·
Registered
354 Posts
holy crap! sorry to hear about that man. Hope they find your FX. do you have lojack?
I already know that the weekend of nov. 28 is no good for me. I have a wedding to go to that weekend. will be looking forward to having this meet and getting to know everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
KNFX said:
holy crap! sorry to hear about that man. Hope they find your FX. do you have lojack?
I already know that the weekend of nov. 28 is no good for me. I have a wedding to go to that weekend. will be looking forward to having this meet and getting to know everyone.
i just threw that date out because it is the UT/A&M game. there's like 2-3 home games a month, so there are alot of opportunities.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts