Infiniti FX Forum banner

Houston meet?

15K views 45 replies 10 participants last post by  kahlilj 
#1 ·
Dave (TEX35B16) called and mentioned that there hasn't been an HFXA meet in awhile. I know there are several new Houston FXers that might be interested in hanging out so it'll give them a chance to meet some of the old-timers and possibly do some mods.

Thinking sometime in mid-late July. Once we get enough interest we can firm up a date. Anyway...anyone game for this? If it's anything like before, there will be BBQ, beers, and Don Julio flowing! 8)

#4 ·
i'd consider it, maybe could work out if timing is right. i will be in college station late july, so maybe that could work out. dont schedule it around me though as i dont know if i could make either way. maybe we should try something in dallas, too? i will have some things to check out in a couple weeks, and i can help you guys out with some installs and other stuff.

#5 ·
would love to come and find out what the date is. might bring a friend along ... and i prob wont be drinking any beers :( only 17 :( ... anyways hope this really happens. Mid july i'll probably be in dallas for a couple days (3)

#6 ·
Any requirements for the meet? I am still getting my feet wet on this site. No mods yet. But would like to meet other fx owners. PM if needed.

#9 ·
i know that we haven't seen the green flag yet but im just starting a list to where someone can take over and host this meet. The list is there for people who are interested in going ...

#10 ·
You know we could have a hooters meet. Have some lunch in there show off cars in parking lot ... if you guys wanted to do that.

#12 ·
It seems that most of ya'll r from h-town. This shoudn't be hard. Lets just find a place and meet up. So if anybody's good for Aug 1, 2. Lets do it before we don't do it. Im not from H-town but its my second home so I know how to get around. I just want somebody and anybody to pick a place and time and lets roll with it.

#19 ·
I'm actually in college station now haha but I can't leave. Hope the meet goes well.

#20 ·
ya im interested ... but might be kinda boring with just 2 fx'ers ... hope there is possibly more to come but anysort of time or day to go.

#22 ·
ok well i asked knfx to go with us idk if he will or not if job permits. But hopefully i can bring my dads camera and take some pictures of it.

#24 ·
Probably Friday slvrblt will be out here and he wants to meet up at hooters so we'll see where this goes by this week (monday-thursday) see if anyone else would like to meet up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.