Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave (TEX35B16) called and mentioned that there hasn't been an HFXA meet in awhile. I know there are several new Houston FXers that might be interested in hanging out so it'll give them a chance to meet some of the old-timers and possibly do some mods.

Thinking sometime in mid-late July. Once we get enough interest we can firm up a date. Anyway...anyone game for this? If it's anything like before, there will be BBQ, beers, and Don Julio flowing! 8)

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
i'd consider it, maybe could work out if timing is right. i will be in college station late july, so maybe that could work out. dont schedule it around me though as i dont know if i could make either way. maybe we should try something in dallas, too? i will have some things to check out in a couple weeks, and i can help you guys out with some installs and other stuff.

·
Registered
137 Posts
would love to come and find out what the date is. might bring a friend along ... and i prob wont be drinking any beers :( only 17 :( ... anyways hope this really happens. Mid july i'll probably be in dallas for a couple days (3)

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Any requirements for the meet? I am still getting my feet wet on this site. No mods yet. But would like to meet other fx owners. PM if needed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Anyways list who is going?

1. FxFireball
etc...

well hope this really happens ..

·
Registered
137 Posts
i know that we haven't seen the green flag yet but im just starting a list to where someone can take over and host this meet. The list is there for people who are interested in going ...

·
Registered
137 Posts
You know we could have a hooters meet. Have some lunch in there show off cars in parking lot ... if you guys wanted to do that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I will be down there Aug. 1, 2, 3 anyway. So thats a good time for me. So for the few that want to meet up we can, gotta crawl b4 walk then we can probably get a bigger crowd later when we take pics and post them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It seems that most of ya'll r from h-town. This shoudn't be hard. Lets just find a place and meet up. So if anybody's good for Aug 1, 2. Lets do it before we don't do it. Im not from H-town but its my second home so I know how to get around. I just want somebody and anybody to pick a place and time and lets roll with it.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
maybe we can talk about oil and the price per barrel and such :lol:

·
Registered
137 Posts
august 1,2,3 is good for me. Somebody just needs to take over and pick a place to meet up.

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
you're in Dallas, right?

·
Registered
137 Posts
really hoping this goes up ... someone needs to take over , set up a place, and a reasonable time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yeh, south Arlington. Lets meet up at Hooters in Katy, tx around noonish. I'll be in H-town late friday evening for my kinfolks b-day. So far I see thr ee of us coming. Anyone else interested.
22575 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450

·
Premium Member
1,778 Posts
I'm actually in college station now haha but I can't leave. Hope the meet goes well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ya im interested ... but might be kinda boring with just 2 fx'ers ... hope there is possibly more to come but anysort of time or day to go.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts