Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for another HFXA meet on Saturday, May 14? Supposedly sealman28 has volunteered his place (per conversation with 2Fast4U). Didn't he say he had access to a lift last time? :)

Agenda:

1. Install new yellow fog lights on my vehicle.
2. Inspect 2Fast4U's "leaky exhaust mod"
3. Test drive Must's new 350Z - just kidding dude :p

Pipe up if you want to get this thing rolling!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hey, I'm in as long as you guys'll allow a Z in the group.... :D

Mmm, be nice to do a plenum swap with Geo for his Crawford v5; just don't think I can afford it right now... :(

Hey, since I got the Z and the M3 is out, I have my set of PIAA Ion Yellow fogs from my FX that I won't have a use for, if anyone is interested. $80 gets 'em installed.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure. All VQs are welcome..:)

Besides who will do all the work? :p

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
:roll:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Ok, WTH is everybody?! C'mon people, chime in and represent! 8)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
*2fast4U is checking in.*
- GeoFX, I would love to call it as a mod but it's not a modification, just 1 of my experiment in back pressure and sound.
- Must, meet any new Z friends yet? I'd love to have a chance to "run" side by side with you buddy.
- Sealman28, do you have any good straight roads for us. Also, you can handle all of us (less than 10) right? Cuz when we arrive, "WE ARE LOUD".
- TEX16B35, haha... you and me too, buddy. Our races last time at our last meet was O.W.E.S.O.M.E, let's do it again.
- Sensie, hihihi... you just disappeared dude. Ok, be very easy on beer+wine for you, eh?
* Suggestion: Do we all need to turn around and back it up when we arrive there, that way we will surely and safely leaving without backing up on some dead animal or "something" especially when beer and alcohol get all mix up in there and YES they do get mix up every HFXA meets. :p

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nah, I haven't hooked up with any other Z guys yet. Trying my best to keep away from them and off My350Z.com as long as possible to keep the mod bug at bay; just can't afford it right now. I've been keeping busy buffing out my paint with my Porter Cable so I can start to lay down the Zaino (I'll get pics up once I'm finished). Haven't been running it hard yet, either, 'cause I want to break in the new tranny easy, plus the rear tires are pretty bald, so I haven't G-tech'd it or anything, but stock 6MT Z is rated at 5.4 sec 0-60. LOVE those Brembos, too! :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yeah, there was a grinding going into 5th gear above 4k rpm, so they replaced the entire tranny under warranty.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dave- Reporting in. I'm in..I'll need directions, and so far I'm clear on calander. Sealman looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Speaking of Sealman, where is he? This DOES know we intend to invade his place, right? :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MustGoFastR said:
Speaking of Sealman, where is he? This DOES know we intend to invade his place, right? :oops:
2Fast4U said he volunteered...was wondering the same thing :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok. If sealman doesn't pipe up soon I'll volunteer my place for Plan B. Just find the house that looks like this. :p

No pool but I got Ping-Pong :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bring it on boys.....We have lots of good testing roads in the area. Sorry I have not been on much lately, as we have been traveling back and forth to Calif. 2 Fast has directions, and phone numbers.
What time do you guys want to start???
John

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Hey, good to hear from you! We usually crank things up around 12:30pm or so; that still good with everyone?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fine with me....

·
Registered
329 Posts
I am..

gonna try and drive up from San Ann...i have a friend there who owns a STOCK Z ill try to bring him along...i usually go to Sugarland to see GF where is this meet going to be? someone PM directions and Phone Number...and who wants to help me drop a K&N filter in i am not car guru so i dont know anything on how to replace stuff...only mods i have are 10ks and white led's in the interior.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: I am..

InfinitiNbeyonD said:
gonna try and drive up from San Ann...i have a friend there who owns a STOCK Z ill try to bring him along...i usually go to Sugarland to see GF where is this meet going to be? someone PM directions and Phone Number...and who wants to help me drop a K&N filter in i am not car guru so i dont know anything on how to replace stuff...only mods i have are 10ks and white led's in the interior.
Hey, didn't I sell you those 10Ks? :) How are they doing?

Ok, so it's safe to un-volunteer my place now? :p

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hello everyone, please PM me for direction +info to Sealman28's house. Guys from HFXA, I've PM'd y'all the info.

InfinitiNbeyonD: It's going to be up North of Houston. I already PM'd you, ifyou need more info, let me know. Anyone of us can help you with the K&N filter, Welcome.
PS: The wives or significant others are invited. See you all there.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.