Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.jimwolftechnology.com - In speaking with Ben from JWT, he said that once they are done with a murano and a titan that they are working on , the next CAI specific unit they want to address in the FX. They are located in San Diego and can be reached at 619-442-0680. In our conversation we realized that both JWT and Stillen are feeding air directly to a filter, one in a closed box enviornment - the other open box(closed when hood is lowered) and further see that many are going a step further to swap out for a Z-tube, we also agree that Injen's design was good in that it came off the throttle body to eliminate the need to add a Z-tube, however they failed to come FORWARD toward the already exsisting factory air inlets, rather they chose to bend southward toward (in this car) a re-circulated hot engine air area. JWT seems to see the need to go from point A (air inlets) to point B (throttle body). You might want to HELP them see that need is NEEDED by e-mailing, calling or even stopping by with a fleetload of FXs. / How the **** did a murano and titan get in b4 an fx? / Injen & Stillen, you may be paying your designers too much - they don't seem to be paying attention!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just spoke with Ben after being put on hold for almost 5 minutes.....sure seemed like an eternity! Anyways, I identified myself as a Forum Member and he didn't seem too enthusiastic in speaking with me. As far as a FX35 CAI, that won't be in the works for another few months.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
something IS in the works.....................

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't you just hate it when our site goes down from time to time? So do I, I ended up at nissanmurano.org last time and found this really cool guy in GA with good deals. Curtis @ http://www.nissanparts4less.com/en_US/ (united nissan) has a special offer for us this month. / JWT Popcharger (with shield) & Z - tube & Stillen Strut Tower Brace for $300. SHIPPED! (US only) Call Curtis @ 1-800-422-6783 and be sure to tell him that you are from this site and want the FX Special. / [ see Sincity's thread: " JWT Pop Charger and Z-tube WITHOUT using accordian piece " ]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Good job, Piniti! That is a SMOKING deal!

Piniti, are you going for this deal and do my MOD?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
What's their price for the STB only?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*** Because of the unbeatable and unbelievable $$$ this was put together as a 3 piece deal * ONLY * Great for new modders, not so great for already in progress modders, (unless you buy the deal and piece off the unwanted parts to others) got tired of the Injen mini-series saga! / see our other new venders recently on board > http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1566

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
because of the unbeatable and unbelievable $$$ this was put together as a 3 piece deal ONLY, Great for new modders, not so great for already in progress modders, (unless you buy the deal and piece off the unwanted parts to others) got tired of the Injen mini-series saga! / see our other new venders recently on board.
Great job Piney! Looks like I'm gonna order it when I get back from vacation.

We can hold another HFXA meet then. If Dave still has his InJen we can do a G-Tech comparo between stock/InJen/JWT if everyone's up for it. 8)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tried to be nice and posted this @ F/A and it was deleted rather quickly. Eat Your Heart Out F/A, WE'VE GOT THE DEALS & DON'T MIND SHARING!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I'm somewhat new to this forum, so I don't know all the differences between the 35 and the 45, other than the engine size. What I'd like to know is whether the JWT CAI will work on my 45? Will the cross brace work on the 45 as well?

thanks,
john

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
jam999999 said:
Hi Everyone,
I'm somewhat new to this forum, so I don't know all the differences between the 35 and the 45, other than the engine size. What I'd like to know is whether the JWT CAI will work on my 45? Will the cross brace work on the 45 as well?

thanks,
john
Intake: No

Strut tower brace: Yes

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just to let you guys know.... i am dealing with a company called Volant that makes intakes with airboxes that are smog legal and are easy to install..... They already make intakes for the Frontier and Titan.... They look like this:

Hopefully they can see that the FX market is a growing one and that they have a great product in the potential making for you guys. :D

-Alex B.

·
Registered
462 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
JWT Popcharger (with shield) & Z - tube & Stillen Strut Tower Brace for $300. SHIPPED! (US only) / [ see Sincity's thread: " JWT Pop Charger and Z-tube WITHOUT using accordian piece " ]
I think i understand what the STB does. Can someone clue me in on the Z tube and JWT Popcharger? Also, is this deal really dead?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Is this deal still alive? New FX owner and new modder ready able and willing :twisted:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts