Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MODS AND ADMIN'S...........

i am letting you all know that i got a bit rough w/ a thread of mine in the for sale section (alum. brake pedal)

i have had the post up for some time now (along with several others...) and just recently had a hit on it....

turns out, that last nite, "particle" made an offer on it (11pm).....

the followup to his post was andrew's (ak1zina?), offering the same thing, but claiming his is new, and unused (better??)

this ticked me off.... ALOT.....

not the price/loss of the sale to "mushutofu" or "particle" , but the lack of courtesy shown by making a parallel offer in my thread, with claims of having a better piece, at the same price.....

so i made a few choice comments, and locked the thread on out....

now, another thread (alum pedal2) appears, with a comment from particle telling me i made crappy comments, and this is my fault for not replying to his 11pm post...

i am over this, but still feel its rude to make an offering up in the middle of my post...

please add comments (on either side, really, to the no.2 post, and lets put this to rest)

sorry for the drama - but i stand by my opinion

-scott

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Scott

I can understand your frustration.... it's the principle I know.

However, maybe it would have been better if you could have kept it in a pm w/ Andrew. In any case, no biggie, ppl will get over it.

t

1 - 2 of 2 Posts