Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just found out that my cousin in Brooklyn sells and installs HIDs. I mentioned that i belong to the InfinitiFX.org club. He is intersted in doing a group buy with everyone that is interested. I think he stated the HID and install would be $200. Is that a good price for everyone. I think he may drop the price down to $180 installed if we get more than 10 people. From what i see he has both standard and slim line balasts ($30 more though). He also stated that he will warranty the HID for one year from date of install or purchase.

Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, we can do a group buy with just the HID for the Foglights. How many are intersted? The price is $150 for the regular HIDs plus $10 - 15 shipping including insurance. The shipping has yet to be figured out though. The slim line ones are $35 more. Sorry, I thought it was $30 more per my previous post.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Well I suppose I can move this to the group buy forum. But according to the rules here:
5. You must sign yourself up on the group buy. By doing this, you ARE part of the buy and are agreeing to purchase the item.
But also your post is a bit too vague. What brand? What temperature? Pictures? Manufacturer links? And also it seems a bit high compared to other generic setups which can be had for less than half of your price like the ones used here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=18903

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do i post pictures. I would like to display the HIDs for sale here.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Click on the POST REPLY button and it'll take you to a new screen. That screen should have an option for you to upload images. Also, you can write a comment for each image you load up as well.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[attachment=2:t4axln7q]DSC01565.jpg[/attachment:t4axln7q][attachment=1:t4axln7q]DSC01567.jpg[/attachment:t4axln7q][attachment=0:t4axln7q]DSC01570.jpg[/attachment:t4axln7q]

These are the two kits offered. The first one is the slim line kit the bottom is the standard HID. We carry a variety of K up to 12,000K.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS GROUP BUY..OR MORE INFO ON THE HIDS ...ARE THESE FOR THE H-8 MODEL LIGHT? I HAVE A 07'
PHILIP KLIPPER

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm interested too...Where are these made?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not to be a pest but these units sell on ebay for under $100, especially photo 2 is $66 shipped worldwide, these are made in China, Taiwan, etc. Had these units since 5 years ago, no issues, great units.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts