Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the HID 8000K kit for my driving lights from HID express on Nov 12th....got an email on like the 16th saying they had shipping them to me (keep in mind i'm in canada) and i still haven't got them? i've called them, emailed them but never get a call or email back? is this company shady? has anyone else had problems with this company?

·
Registered
549 Posts
jilliswell:

I've ordered extensively through them and have spoken to HIDExpress several times. Their follow-up is excellent and I recommend them highly. HIDExpress responds quickly to both phones calls (I have always received a live and quick response) as well as a few exchanges of e-mail including immediate shipping and ordering confirmations via e-mail. Best of all, they are consistent!

They have a great website with detailed contact information with response commitments. If you can't get in touch with them something must be wrong. I recommend contacting Lawrence Tseng through the International 24 Hours Line: +1 626-497-8143 and/or e-mailing him through [email protected]. If for some reason, you really can't get the response you need, pm me as he has freely given me his direct cell#.

HIDExpress Contact Information:
http://www.hidexpress.com/index.asp?Pag ... ustom&ID=3

There is definitely something gone amiss in the communications. I'm sure they that they will properly take care of your needs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks! i will get on the horn again tomorrow morning. it's now a matter of NEED that i get these lights! the cool factor just isn't there with the normal halogen :D :lol:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
jlliswell said:
the cool factor just isn't there with the normal halogen :D :lol:
Woah, hold up.

jlliswell, our main driving lights are already HIDs, not halogen (our fog lights are halogens). The stock HID bulbs burn at ~4100-4300K in color, which is a pretty white white - your upgrade to 8000K is only a change in color (more blue), not technology or necessarily luminosity. You ordered just the bulbs, right, not the whole kit???

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i ordered just the fog light kit, not any bulbs yet. infiniti SO should have made our fog lights HID too!

:?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Did things get resolved? Any tracing of your package through I imagine UPS? Please let us know! I always like satisfied closure. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts