When you can, could you give more information as to:
1) The brand of the suspension setup
2) Progressive or linear springs
3) Max height and minimum height adjustability
4) Is this a direct bolt up replacement
5) Is there any damping adjustment (soft to firm adjustment)
6) How does it ride (more compliant, more firm)
Thanks! Really really looking forward to this information.
You guys and gals in Taiwan are really really makin me jealous.
Definitely without a doubt, keep up the good work and postings of pictures!
Oh, btw... So many of you in Taiwan have FXes, yet only a few of you are on this forum... spread the word! We'd like to meet more of you guys and gals.
that member asked me to test drive his FX again.
a new modify on his setup, not know the detail yet.
Instead of sensitive our stock setup is, feel like a German car, solid but comfortable.
Unlike eibach short spring either, it's even sensitive.