Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got a 2013 FX. Hopefully the fact that it is an FX30 won't mean an instant ban....
I am in the UK, loving the new toy. The oil burning engine is a beauty, not up to the 5.0 performance but has enough torque to pull down a (small) mountain.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Dutchy here. Those latest fx’s are extremely expensive in The Netherlands due to CO2 takes :-(

Drop a pic of your drive

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Apparently it is essential for her to have it due to the snowy conditions and risk of floods.

Strangely it is sunny and dry here today.
But she'll probably say something along the lines of wearing a seatbelt... You don't put it on AFTER an accident... So always better to be safe than sorry!

Hopefully HER car (that you're obviously forced to drive now) is fun to drive too...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently it is essential for her to have it due to the snowy conditions and risk of floods.

Strangely it is sunny and dry here today.
But she'll probably say something along the lines of wearing a seatbelt... You don't put it on AFTER an accident... So always better to be safe than sorry!

Hopefully HER car (that you're obviously forced to drive now) is fun to drive too...
There's a few cars in garage, so I don't have to drive her John Cooper Works Mini, huge fun to drive, spoiled by the local council's obsession with 50mph limits outside of the 30 zones.
Not that you ever see a police car apart from Macdonald's car park.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts