Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impromptu meet at my place Sunday around noon-ish. 2Fast4U and GeoFX are in; anyone else that is free is welcome; the more, the merrier!

So far, we have putting my PIAA Crystal Ion fogs from my FX into Geo's. Other than that, we'll just be hanging out, playing some PS2, drinkin' beer, maybe going for a cruz (BEFORE the heavy drinking starts... think we all learned our lesson on that last time at Dave's :oops: ) and maybe even pay a little visit to the Nasa Hooters, just 5 min from my house. Should be fun; if you can make it, sound off here! 8)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, I guess we can celebrate me getting old, too... I hit the big 33 Friday. :shock:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. I picked up some chips/salsa, veggies/dip and have a case of XX, so wings would be great. See you guys around Noon, then. 8)

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Sounds good. I picked up some chips/salsa, veggies/dip and have a case of XX, so wings would be great. See you guys around Noon, then. 8)
I'll bring some XX as well. :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. I have plenty of limes. :D If we're in want of anything else, Hooters is only 5 min away. :D :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
Next time you guys get together shoot me a message...I'd be up for a weekend trip when I don't have my daughter...just let me know.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will do! Today is just kind of an impromptu mini-meet, but next major one we have, we'll deffinitely let you know; just keep an eye out in this section! 8)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sorry I didn't make it Guys. Had one graduate highschool and got caught up with a bunch of this graduation party horse****.

33 huh- one score and thirteen years ago...

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
TEX35B16 said:
Sorry I didn't make it Guys. Had one graduate highschool and got caught up with a bunch of this graduation party horse****.

33 huh- one score and thirteen years ago...
It was pretty fun. Went and got the fog lights put in, checked 2Fast's new tires, talked trash, played PS2, drank beer, and afterwards checked out various car dealerships...

We miss that pool of yours though...:p

·
Registered
527 Posts
definitely let mw know when you guys are down with getting together again...this weekend is out (daughter) but ever other weekend is good....would love to check out the modded FX's and see what I would like to do to mine...

Any bikers in Houston? we could do a bike run as well as an FX meet.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oooo, might just have to check that out!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Must...if you do go take pics...por favor :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i read in detail about the G35 on the cover there on the way to vegas las week in some tuner mag i bought. that thing is really blown!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.