Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a few picture of some HFXA engine bays from today's mini-meet. Check out the various intake/engine configurations plus the STBs. Enjoy! :)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,217 Posts
I feel like Dave.

Let me put my glasses on so I can see. Nice.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
phamgiag and GeoFX 8)
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GEAUX said:
I feel like Dave.

Let me put my glasses on so I can see. Nice.
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
What a Showing, WOW - You guys All look great! :D Everybody has a STB iceing on the cake, and the different variations of intakes are really impressive. I was wondering how a non engine covered V5 Plenum would look 8) Off the Hook Fabulous! (and the engine heat isn't bothering that NITI Logo at all!) Keep it up Guys, WayyyCoool :lol: Hey, I was just thinking - last month a RAIL-LESS Look was started, now this month You started a HAT-LESS (no engine cover) look. ~ Well, maybe Sweet was the 1st to go HAT-LESS!
< Look Guys Sweet Fx, the 1st "NO HAT" :shock: This just keeps getting better & better!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
In the first pic, it kinda looks like everyone is waiting for a jump start. :D

I still wish I could make it out to a meet. :(

ASweet1 loves to be in photos.


Now one of you with the Laser Red FX needs to get the first red powdercoated V5. That would be sweet 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
Sweet Fx said:
In the first pic, it kinda looks like everyone is waiting for a jump start. :D
Funny...I was thinking they all looked hungry...ready to eat an X5 or Cryanne. :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,642 Posts
You guys should change the group name to HFXSTBA with all those strut tower braces :D .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
GeoFX said:
Took a few picture of some HFXA engine bays from today's mini-meet. Check out the various intake/engine configurations plus the STBs. Enjoy! :)
Photo tip of the day...Should have had all those FX's in FRONT of the light tower! :wink: That is all...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
GeoFX said:
Took a few picture of some HFXA engine bays from today's mini-meet. Check out the various intake/engine configurations plus the STBs. Enjoy! :)
Photo tip of the day...Should have had all those FX's in FRONT of the light tower! :wink: That is all...
Yeah, well, that spot was kind of an afterthought, as we couldn't find a good spot in front of the Hooters we just came out of. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
You guys all looked so cool with your under the hood shots, that I wanted to add mine if I may. :) This seemed to be a great thread to "Show us what you've got under there!" It even shows my 2-tone leather steering wheel cover. Thanks.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
I guess we can make you an honorary HFXA member. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Thanks MUST., I'm Honored. Now I just need to figure out a way to get the engine cover and the Keg of margs. down to you guys for you to dremel up. :D Maybe I'll wait for you to practice on Geo's 1st :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice Ztube/PopCharger Piniti!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,983 Posts
Thank you. As you know original credits are due to Sincity, now with a PINITI twist. :shock: What have you decided to do with the engine cover idea?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Sorry, dont mean to hi-jack here but, :p Did we get Dyno'd results showing differences between Stillen CAI and JWT? Just curious...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,948 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
Sorry, dont mean to hi-jack here but, :p Did we get Dyno'd results showing differences between Stillen CAI and JWT? Just curious...
Best place to research that would be My350Z.com; I'm sure somebody's done it. The two intakes are of such similar design, the gain differences between the two are likely negligable.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
Me Too Me Too :hello2:
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top