Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name’s Michelle. I’m new here but have had my Infiniti since April 2019. I moved to wa state so unfortunately she is dirty a lot of the time from the rain so I don’t have many photos. She’s a 2014 qx70 5.0 with 83k. I’ve not done much although there will eventually be some upgrades. For now I’ve replaced the tires from Perellis to continental extreme contact sport DSW, had to replace the starter just recently, right now I am replacing the rotors and pads. I’ve not yet picked out the pads but am 99% sure I’ll be buying DBA 5000’s for the rotors. One actual upgrade I’ve done is the stereo system. I left the stock mids and tweets, disconnected the stock amp, added an audio control, amp, and sub- running @1200watts. It’s not quite enough for me so I’ll end up upgrading the mids tweets and use a higher powered amp I already own. In the future I’d like to possibly lower her a smidge, maybe rims (mine are the stock 21” Enkei’s), a front fascia to make her look even meaner& who knows :)

·
InfinitiFX.org Vendor
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Michelle! Thanks for joining us. Almost any questions you have are already on this site, and have already been answered, so have a look around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts