Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw you on the road today. Would have said hi, or beeped or something, but you were GONE! You're one of those guys who come up the entrance ramp of the LIE by Searingtown Rd., all the way to the end and then cut in! You got in about three cars ahead of me, cut to the left lane, and whoosh... disappeared. I was in my company car (ashamed to admit what THAT pos is), so you wouldn't have recognized me as part of the forum here. You, otoh, can run, but you can't hide! Good seeing you.

Mike

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
obviously the pumpkin is at the police station still for speeding :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Ha ha. No tickets today :D . Yeah i was coming from North Shore LIJ and heading home. I usually don't cut in like that too often. Thought that exit I could get some gas (love that thirsty 45 :? ) but i merged back in.

Funny you say that. I was at Ikea today and parked next to a black 04 FX45. I put a infinitifx.org business card on it. When I came out, there was a this guys card on mine saying "nice FX! I'm at Fresh Alloy; name LongIslandfx". Not sure what his name is here (if he's not here yet). Even better, my wife says as I'm putting it on his car "You're such a geek. OOOHHHH fx.com, blah blah". On the one he left for me, his wife/girlfriend wrote on the back "He is just obsessed with the FX as you!". My wife and I got a kick out of that one! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts