Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on the board have copies of the schematics for the electrical system? In particular the Subwoofer hookup. As some of you may or may not know, when I shipped my car the Subwoofer was missing when it arrived. Took the car to the Nissan dealership here in Germany to get key fob programmed and new Suwoofer hooked up. Come to find out, the guys that stole it (subwoofer) cut the wires and they were loose! So the dealer stated that the car almost burned up because of the wires touching.

He won't hook up the Woofer without the diagram, he's afraid of doing something that could mess up the entire system. So if any of you guys have the schematics, I would be very gratetful to you.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Lovett, I have it and will post it for you in a little while.

Everybody should buy a service manual, its extremely useful.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Is this good enough?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I don't think that diagram will help. If they cut the wrapped wire bundle leading to the sub itself, then they took the connector with it. You need to know which wires mate up to which connector pins on the sub itself. Only way to get this info. is for someone here to take pics of the backside of the connector where the wires enter and describe the wire colors/positions for you. the cut wires will then have to be extended, then soldered to the correct pins of the receiving connector on the sub.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I was gonna post the same diagram, now I'm confused as to what exactly you need. You want the wiring diagram to re-create the harness?

How about this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
The circles on the diagram show the pin position of the connector and color of the wires.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the quick reaction time, I'll check with the dealer to see if this will help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts