Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the only key I have for my 2006 FX35. Do I need to get my car towed to the dealership to get a replacement? Or can I simply give them my VIN and registration info and go pick up a new one? Is there any alternative if I have no keys to the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I lost the only key I have for my 2006 FX35. Do I need to get my car towed to the dealership to get a replacement? Or can I simply give them my VIN and registration info and go pick up a new one? Is there any alternative if I have no keys to the car?

When one (of the two) fobs was lost to our FX50S I called the dealership. $550 programmed. So I called these guys (1st to check if they were legit and fix a little research on them) and ordered a new one for $80 and brought it to the dealership to program for $125 (they cut the new key too). $205 vs $550. I’d order from them again. No issues.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When one (of the two) fobs was lost to our FX50S I called the dealership. $550 programmed. So I called these guys (1st to check if they were legit and fix a little research on them) and ordered a new one for $80 and brought it to the dealership to program for $125 (they cut the new key too). $205 vs $550. I’d order from them again. No issues.

Hey Scott, thank you very much for replying. Unfortunately I had already went through the dealer to replace. I wish I had known about this site sooner, but now have it for future reference . My dealership “only” charged $360 and that included attempting to program a key I bought off eBay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts