Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting this new plastic vibration noise from under the front dash board speaker area. Seems like there is no end of these plastic chatters and rattles. :cry:

Does any of you know how to pull out this dash board? Thank you in advance.

p.s.: Can we have Lexus build our FXes? :(

·
Registered
706 Posts
topguy,

Can you be more specific? Is it a vibration or ticking noise?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FXcellent said:
topguy,

Can you be more specific? Is it a vibration or ticking noise?
It is a vibration that only happens on rough road. It wasn't there this morning. Sounded like it's coming from front speaker area or where the dash board meets windshield. I pushed the area while it was making noise and didn't go away. So, I really can't tell what's under there.

I just added more pads behind the clock to get rid of another noise. Now it's from the dash. FX sure looks and performs like $40k SUV but I think Accord is probably better built.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Be sure to make sure that your problem is not what is identified in this thread below. This sound was coming from directly behind the driver's side front speaker until the identified solution was found.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FXcellent said:
Be sure to make sure that your problem is not what is identified in this thread below. This sound was coming from directly behind the driver's side front speaker until the identified solution was found.

Good Luck.
Sorry I couldn't see the thread you're referring to.

I already took care of the noise from front driver side door but this one is coming from front-middle speaker area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts