Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking around for the past 2 weeks, i finally signed up on the forum and i am looking fwd to buying a fx....

I am still deciding on 2 others as suggested by my sig but more leaning toward the fx since it offers the best performance and features for the bucks....My family tend to like the Lexus much more based on reputation and the luxurious features but as far as performance, the fx will kill lexus in a flash...

Anyway, i've been over at freshalloy.com for awhile trying to work with another user to deal with a dealership out here in southern california for a 03 Fx45 with tech...as many over at FA suggested, ppl have gotten over 11000 off msrp so i am shooting at that amount or better....willl let you guys know on the result...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Welcome! Good luck making your deal. I didn't know there were still any '03s floating around.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MustGoFastR said:
Welcome! Good luck making your deal. I didn't know there were still any '03s floating around.
There are a ton of them out there if you look around...this dealership i am working with has 6 03 fx45 all the same color with tech still on the lot....it was funny that the sales rep told another user that the batteries on those cars are dead...:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome, great place to be. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts