Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum. I think it's great that there is an FX only forum. Well, here is my first post and it is a picure of my ride. Hope you enjoy........... :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
welcome... nice wheels -- very stealth looking :razz:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
how does she ride with the 22's ?

looks nice 8)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
She looks lowered too. Was she dropped??

·
Registered
848 Posts
That's a beautiful lookin' ride! Welcome abord! 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Your FX looks pretty pimped..what kind of wheels are those? Have you thought about painting the door handles to black? It may not be the best idea since it may come off, but I think it would make your car looks even more standout....just my 0.02

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
FX23, where have you been? with those mods. share some thoughts with us. AWD or RWD?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Impressive on looks and mods!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Is it lowered or do those rims/wheels really fill it up!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ride height is actually stock... No lowering springs...and as for the ride, it's pretty close to the 20's.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
FX23 said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on this forum. I think it's great that there is an FX only forum. Well, here is my first post and it is a picure of my ride. Hope you enjoy........... :p
FX23

Finally knew you would find this site, been looking for you, I wanted to know what size tire and brand you are running and also what is the ride like, I am running 22 right now and am thinking about upgrading again, any suggestions would greatly appreciated.

Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts