Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I purchased a DG FX35 AWD right before the new year and have been lovin' it everyday since!

I've been cruising around here and other FX forums for a couple of months now doing research and enjoying the discussions. But I really like this one the best.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
i also wanted to welcome you, i've learned a lot here and you will as well...have fun... :)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
This one is the best! :D

Welcome!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Hey, welcome!

I was recently in Orlando and didn't see alot of FX's. In fact, I didn't see alot of imports period. Saw alot of Caddy Escalades and Lincoln Navs.

Mind you, I barely wandered outside the tourist areas (LBV, I-drive, Florida Mall).

Alot more FX's outside these areas??

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome to the group 8)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
93til said:
Hey, welcome!

I was recently in Orlando and didn't see alot of FX's. In fact, I didn't see alot of imports period. Saw alot of Caddy Escalades and Lincoln Navs.

Mind you, I barely wandered outside the tourist areas (LBV, I-drive, Florida Mall).

Alot more FX's outside these areas??
Actually, you're right I don't see to many of them but to be honest I kind of like it that way. We used to have an RX330 (silver) and I'd see the same exact one every five minutes. It just didn't seem as unique or special.

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcomes!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts