Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on 03 FX 35 with MES. I don't have the wireless headphones or remote. My dealer says the Headphones are $54 each and the remote is $62.

Questions:
1. Do the headphones and remote need to be specifically for an FX or could I use the ones from other infiniti vehicles
2. Is there an aftermarket company that sells this stuff for cheaper.

I know there were some posts on this but I can't seem to find them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: Headphones & Remote Mobile Entertainment System (ME

leebay88 said:
I have on 03 FX 35 with MES. I don't have the wireless headphones or remote. My dealer says the Headphones are $54 each and the remote is $62.

Questions:
1. Do the headphones and remote need to be specifically for an FX or could I use the ones from other infiniti vehicles
2. Is there an aftermarket company that sells this stuff for cheaper.

I know there were some posts on this but I can't seem to find them.
Is this some kind of standard practice? Isnt this the infiniti included entertainment kit? If so, i do believe both of those parts are specified in the list from the factory as being included.. no?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I believe they are included. I got the car used missing the headphones and remote

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
I would keep checking ebay.

Those last ones went for 61.01.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know. Somebody swiped them from me at the last min. :(

Thanks for the help. :D

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Headphones you can use Audiovox model MVIRHS. They are cheaper and are exactly the same. Available at most audio shops, especially ones that do video installs. Work great. Don't know about the remote.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
johnmax said:
Don't know about the remote.
That's (probably) easily solved, too- first, find a Universal Remote. Our DVD players are made by Pioneer (? I believe) and might already share a code with a home-based product. Or, you could buy a learning remote (RatShack has a few) and swing by your dealership and set it up to learn all the codes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts