1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i know that in some of the euro-markets, a self-cleaning headlight system is DOT required (or law i guess)

not sure how effective it would be either, but still looks kinda neat (in action)

OTOH, it takes away from the wrapping effect of the bumper, when not in use...

that's if its' even real..........

·
Registered
302 Posts
I think they are the owrst option. My brother has them on his benz and they spray all over the car. You get fluid all of the hood and sides. Who wants this right after you clean it. Plus when has your head lights gotten so dirty that they don't work... just a toy you don't need

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
4tyson said:
I think they are the owrst option. My brother has them on his benz and they spray all over the car. You get fluid all of the hood and sides. Who wants this right after you clean it. Plus when has your head lights gotten so dirty that they don't work... just a toy you don't need
best i can come up with is the adverse weather conditions making for diminished vision/light output.... and combine that with the autobahn, well............

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, in Europe, cars with xenon light are required to equip with headlight washing and leveling system. These photos are from an importer in Europe and they modified the FX so that it complies with the law.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Folks,

Yes in Europe, car thath have xenon light, must be equip with this light wash system. My car came from Canada and the dealer who import it should done a modification prior to have a plate for it.
When you want to wash the windshield you will wash the light too.
It will dirt all your car. :x

Anyway we should do it if we wanna drive this Beautiful car here in Switzerland :D

Greetings from the Alps

Paragliding

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Paragliding said:
Hi Folks,

Yes in Europe, car thath have xenon light, must be equip with this light wash system. My car came from Canada and the dealer who import it should done a modification prior to have a plate for it.
When you want to wash the windshield you will wash the light too.
It will dirt all your car. :x

Anyway we should do it if we wanna drive this Beautiful car here in Switzerland :D

Greetings from the Alps

Paragliding

grassi-

any close-up pictures??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts