Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave or anyone who has spoken with Duy (Injentech), have they considered to do a dyno on a RWD. I really don't see much of a difference, but it would be interesting to see IF there are any differences between RWD and AWD.

Come on Injen, run a dyno on a RWD for all of us to see. I have my Injen CAI on HOLD and I want to believe that your engineering is sound before I consider getting a Stillen.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
notice, they havn't been around lately! ...oops, i think we made a bad design? ...betcha fx343 the orig. test fx had his belly pan removed so they could get cold air or ANY air for that matter. / notice too you hav'nt gotten a call to say your Injen is ready to ship - cause they don't have it either / ...wonder why?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Piniti- I'm always floating around from site to site and actually posted yesterday. :)

Sincity- There is an automatic differene between RWD and AWD. For one, the engine load is going to be different, so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Blabla bla

What is with the witch hunt on Injen lately? You think that these guys have fx's readily available on a whim. I have kept my mouth shut but this is all referencing to a G-tech meter which plugs into your cigarette lighter!(give me a break) If an engine can breathe better it will perform better, not just intake but exhaust too!! I am eagerly awaiting the CAI for the 45, I don't have to guess if it will breathe better, I know it will. Time to slap on the NOS, maybe, Ok, I am done!!

CC

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if we can slap a shield to shroud the filter in the RAM mode like JWT? This way we would be using the the existing OEM air inlets.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
you could always buy the Injen and use the piece coming off the throttle body, it also includes the "tight fitting MAF sensor (which may not be so tight on an AWD)-[couldn't resist] , and buy the JWT heat shield; then proceed to sprinkle some left over CORONA dried beer particle dust from tomorrows "swap till you drop" g-tech ...........aahhhell somebody else finish this........

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PINITI-FX said:
you could always buy the Injen and use the piece coming off the throttle body, it also includes the "tight fitting MAF sensor (which may not be so tight on an AWD)-[couldn't resist] , and buy the JWT heat shield; then proceed to sprinkle some left over CORONA dried beer particle dust from tomorrows "swap till you drop" g-tech ...........aahhhell somebody else finish this........
Seriously.......maybe Dave's ECU needs and exorcism.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
..or maybe it got upset because they never offered it a CORONA! / great octane boost. / make mine " lime over lemon " please. - you watch , they stick it in GeoFx 's FX and it does a ZOOM - ZOOM - ZOOM dance and flys .......or not!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Calgary Cheetah said:
What is with the witch hunt on Injen lately? You think that these guys have FXs readily available on a whim.
Well, they have quite a few available in SoCal, if they want 'em (incl. mine). (Of course, they haven't wanted mine, yet ....)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts