Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the stock wheels?

The Goodyear Eagle GT2 are pretty **** cheap compared to the rest, 134 per tire at discount tire. But will this size fit the stock wheels without a problem?

Thanks for the help.
Oz

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
pakisho said:
On the stock wheels?

The Goodyear Eagle GT2 are pretty **** cheap compared to the rest, 134 per tire at discount tire. But will this size fit the stock wheels without a problem?

Thanks for the help.
Oz
Pakisho,
I think someone had brought it up here b4 but not sure someone really did it that size (285-50-20). Me personally, I would better off go with 275-45-20 if $$$ is really my priority. ($122 @TireRack.) I'm just not ready to give up the handling , you know.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1. ... 1&x=15&y=6

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bloody ****, you got a 35 into the 14s? Thats impressive.

Will the 275/45 R20 fit the car? Thats even better than the 285 pricing. I dont care about the handling much, Ive got another car if I want to carve corners. :)

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
pakisho said:
Bloody ****, you got a 35 into the 14s? Thats impressive.

Will the 275/45 R20 fit the car? Thats even better than the 285 pricing. I dont care about the handling much, Ive got another car if I want to carve corners. :)
I know, and it's official too. :p
http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... &start=125
Us here go to the reace track time to time, see it in HFX MEETS. As matter of fact, Gwish and I will go there again tomorrow Fri but this time is little diff. tomorrow's result will be used to probably verify mods are worth or actually hurt the car (FX wise) performace.
- The Ford F150 Harley Davidson wears GoodYear 275-45-20, looks nice but it's rims are 20"X10" if I remeber it correctly. It will fit but will it looks right is another thing.
You wanna go for it? if you are unsure, NTB and/or Discount Tires will let you pick the tires and they'll try to mount 1 on first so you can make the decision it's a GO or NOT.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
That 285 will probably slow you down...heavier and taller.The 275/45 should be better,I went with 265/45 on 9" which gives you a very quick reacting tire/wheel combination

1 - 5 of 5 Posts