Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone had a nice long and safe weekend.

:eek:ccasion5:

No tickets for me yet :D , but besides watching a car and then a semi (at two different times) run red lights next to me, seeing a old 70's style monte carlo almost kill 4 people on motorcycles, seeing a dog lying in the middle of the road, killing a sport bird (maybe quail) with my front end (going 80 mph or so) but I missed the one standing on the side of the road, seeing a hugh female deer right next to the road, and a coyote standing in the left lane watching traffic, and today is my 1 year annivsary of owning my FX and just turned 12000 miles and took her over the state line to Colorado to celebrate.

In case you are wondering, I did buy my lottery ticket yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a pretty view.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Looks like fun. Any bird damage on the front end?

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some scratches right were a bug deflector would have been.

I hope the buff out some.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Had more than just a nice weekend, having been on vacation all of last week. :) Drove home from MI yesterday...~600miles, and would have done it in a personal best time if it hadn't been for the traffic jam on I70 in MD. Gotta love that detour function in the nav system though...it took me through a couple small towns, and down some roads I'd never noticed before, and got me home in 8.5 hrs. Only saw one other FX all week...an Ivory one headed opposite direction on the PA turnpike. Anyway, it's good to be home, and back on FX.org (thanks Dallace!)! 8)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great time here in PA. The weather was just fantastic, 80's, no humidity, blue sky! Visited family in Columbus, OH, 500 mile round trip in the FX. Great ride but I hit some road kill last night on the way home and besides the bugs on the nose, I had a little road kill, fur and yuk all over the rear wheel, tire and wheel well. Washed it again today and she looks great. Thank God for good car care products!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
FX Driver said:
...I hit some road kill last night on the way home and besides the bugs on the nose, I had a little road kill, fur and yuk all over the rear wheel, tire and wheel well.
Bionic cheetah's got to eat, too, you know! :lol:

·
Registered
147 Posts
FX Driver said:
I had a little road kill, fur and yuk all over the rear wheel, tire and wheel well. Washed it again today and she looks great. Thank God for good car care products!

yuk, hopefully the cleaned up wasn't so bad :wink:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Clean up was a breeze, the Maguier's NX wax and car wash is pretty good stuff.

As for the Bionic Cheetah having to eat, I would like to keep it on a diet of "Rice". :D

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Great pics Dawn :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts