Chris 7.63秒 NA

Jimmy 7.01 NA MINE!!!!!

William 6.62 SC

JOJO 7.71 NA

小豬 8.01 NA

6999 7.92 NA

G35 6.31 NA

Tested by VC-3000

A few members of our 555 or fx35 club in Taiwan went for a run today.

I am in a great mood, I did 0-100km in 7.01 seconds and the quarter mile in 15.43sec.

I am happy, the one faster than me is running a atp procharger in his.

JIM :wav:

Oh yeah we were suppose to race a supercharged X5 3.0 but he ran yesterday and did 0-100km in 7.6sec.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Awesome! 7.01 to 100km so that means under 7 to 60 right?

Sounds like you guys had some fun over there.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah if it was to 60mph it would be under 7 sec for me.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks andy, I was thinking about trying CrazyFX's intake, too see if it really makes that much difference like he say.

Jim

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
jimsbmw said:
CrazyFX's intake

Jim
Who & Where is this Intake?? / Your results are in line with WireBoltman (FX35 AWD + Stillen CAI & Custom "TD"$425 Exhaust) his 0-60 was 7.1 & 1/4 was 15.5 @ 92.5. Your .15 quicker probably due to Z-tube & Plenum (in addition to Stillen CAI & "TD" Exhaust). ~ AWD 15.5 CLUB ~ (c'mon Geo, get "TD" & join in) 15.43 WOW!

·
Registered
882 Posts
you got that time with your 22's? Those are some nice numbers. BTW, what mods do you have? Also, what were the other cars?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Great job!
The beauty of racing is the motivation of doing well or the challenge of doing better.Keep up the great effort.
Have you ever weighed your car,you are possibly heavy which makes this even better!

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went back to light weight 20" wheels.

The other cars that were there were all FX35 and one G35 sedan.

6999 is running nismo exhaust full system except cats.
Chris is all stock but running new Nitto 420 tires and I must say GREAT TRACTION, my next set of tires.
William is running the Procharger with 400mm brakes front and rear and its the custom exhaust in Taiwan that some have seen on other posts.
JOJO is runing a demo INVIDIA Exhaust and is doing quite well but he needs new tires inorder too loose less traction.
The G35 not sure what he has done but from what I hear its plenty.
小豬, he is running an Invidia exhaust but he is light on his feet, never floored his FX off the line before.
And basically you guys know what I have done to mine.
a little review for all

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts