Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
It is possible that the sound you are hearing is actually from the Air Conditioning system. The AC compressor may not be turning the coolant to a gas and may cause the gurgling that you hear. Retry the steps you mentioned but instead of fully turning off the heat, just turn the AC off. If the gurgling occurs, then it is likely a problem with the AC system.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My suggestion is to open the bleed screw, start the engine (heat to max) and run it until you see coolant coming from the valve. Monitor the coolant level at the reservoir and make sure it doesn't go empty. You may have already done this but it isn't clear in your posts.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think I heard it. Sounds like a large gulp. That is definitely very strange. Have you checked the passenger side carpet to see if any coolant has leaked inside. You would probably smell it first though. I wish I could be more help but other than keep trying to bleed it, I can't think of anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.