Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will Sell my modules at $250 free shipping for 0-5 people 5 or more people it will cost $200 each.

OUR MODULES

Powder coated black aluminum case (No RF interference (engine noise) with a metal case.)

No moving parts all Solid State. ( No relays, video can't jump the air gap in the relay and cause cross modulation.

Not a hobby kit. (No messy wires in the inside, doesn't look like who put it together and ran. You don't have to worry about wires falling off.)

1 Year no questions asked warranty. ( If the unit should fail at anytime within 1 year, it's replaced free of charge.)

Picture quality is like HDTV.

Competition Modules

Plastic case (You see engine noise in the picture).

Relays (Video jumps air gap and causes cross modulation in the video).

What a mess!!! Wires all over waiting to fall off. A kit that someone put together in their basement. This is not a professional product at all.

Warranty??? Who knows they never say.

Picture quality good at best. With all the wires all over there is a high signal loss which degrades the video.

picture are at http://www.fotki.com/vsokolov at the bottom of the page folder called Conversion Module, first two pictures are my module second two pictures are competitors module.

You Deceide Ours or theirs???

·
Registered
204 Posts
I might be interested :)

How involved is the install?

How do you switch the display between NAVI and DVD mode?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it involves splicing 4 wires behind anvi brain, to switch from navi to video you use supplied switc, while watching movie navi works still in background.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
That's not what he asked. He wants to know how you toggle between the nav display and DVD picture when the unit is in operation.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I explained that before. thru the supplied switch

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I know you explained it when I asked in your other thread, but since you sarted a new one, you may want to answer questions people ask here. I think I covered just about everything anyone might ask, so you might just want to post a link to the other thread for people to reference before asking questions.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am still interested :)

I have an 04 tech. So I have the Navi screen without the DVD player option.

I have a portable dvd player with composite and S-video out. Can you tell me how I interface this to your box? I looked at your pics, and I see a 15 pin D-shell and maybe a composite in (RCA)? not sure though.

I would be doing the install myself, where is the splicing done? behind the Navi screen, glovebox, or under the passenger seat

Thanks
Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts