Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting the Greddy SP2 exhaust for the 350z...in order to make it fit what modifications will i need besides extending the tips? Will I need to purchase one or two 6 inch extension that they sell on mynismo?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
If it's layout is like that of the stock system (Y-pipe going to single midpipe), you'll need one extension. Make sure the pipe diameters are the same.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Theoretically, it should fit just fine, but you will need to have the tips extended about 8" in order to reach the rear bumper and look right.... But you won't need the 6" extension.....Heck, you might even need to extend the tips up to 10" or more....

-Alex B.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
AlexAtMyNismo said:
Theoretically, it should fit just fine, but you will need to have the tips extended about 8" in order to reach the rear bumper and look right.... But you won't need the 6" extension.....Heck, you might even need to extend the tips up to 10" or more....

-Alex B.
If the exhaust is made for the Z, you need the extension; Our wheelbase (and the G's) is longer and you need to extend the mid-pipe so the hump(s) where the exhaust clears the rear axle will line up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts