Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought some more SIRIUS satellite radio stock today at just over $4 a share. XM is trading in the high $20s and SIRI is catching up quickly. one of the infiniti dealer service managers had said that SIRI has reps that come around all the time and support their service while XM has no one and the XM service has been more problematic. don't get me wrong, i like XM too but their stock price is too high to consider purchasing. my reasoning is that if XM can fetch nearly $30, SIRI should easily reach $8 a share over the next 6 to 12 months. it's run up the last few days and so might come back down a bit short term, but over the long term i see it rising. just my opinion and i have no connection to SIRI. :roll:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been watching the stock too. You may be right. Sirius just made a deal with Daimler Chrysler. The key is to make deals with the manufacturers for preinstalls or push for easy "plug and play" solutions with integrated antennas. I'm about to post a thread about my Sirius install today and how poorly Infiniti prewired our cars. I'd like to see Sirius subsidize hardware too- ala DirecTV. SDGuy

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Hey, I just heard that Pam Anderson got her own talk show on sirus, and they were making refrences to her Howard Stern apperances.
Hi Pam, long time listener... I've got this problem...
:cry: :evilbat: :agrue:

LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts