Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks dmtalon!

they look great. i put a 8" on the rear window and after looking at the 4" ones, the 8" is definately the way to go.

the grey and red looks really good with the DG body color. i put a grey and white on the other side, but i think the red looks killer!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got my stickers and a question--

I love the design and font. But am I understanding that the stickers can only be adhered to the outside of the window?

IF that's the case, I woner how long they'll hold up after washing the car? If they can be applied to inside the winoe, I will appreciate any tips...

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just had my car hand washed and dried by the guys at the dealer (who im sure are very rough from the looks of them ;) ) and my sticker is holding on well.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i still didn't get mine... :(

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
Re: Got my stickers and a question--

iconoclast6 said:
I love the design and font. But am I understanding that the stickers can only be adhered to the outside of the window?

IF that's the case, I woner how long they'll hold up after washing the car? If they can be applied to inside the winoe, I will appreciate any tips...

Thanks,

Chuck
The stickers are truly top quality. This isn't a clear film of plastic with letters inked on it, but rather they are individual letters with some very strong glue. Therefore it can't go on the inside of the window either (and since our windows are tinted that would not work anyway). Just make sure you put it on straight and precisely where you want it because I doubt you could get any of the letters back off without destroying them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info!! Looks like decent weather this week-end, so I'll put them on.

Chuck

·
Registered
882 Posts
So do you guys notice any gains from your butt dyno :p

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mushutofu said:
So do you guys notice any gains from your butt dyno :p
my car seems to pull to the left becuase the sticker is creating drag on the left side of the car......oh wait....thats not it....all FX's pull to the left :twisted:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ok...this is my first image post, so let's see how it goes. This is Ranger & Bradical. And, as you can clearly see, Bradical's runs were dramatically enhanced by the sticker in the window above the left rear wheel :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats the 8" sticker too.

·
Registered
882 Posts
MORE PICS please!

·
Registered
848 Posts
And one more for good measure. See how Brad's beatin' that car...just like it's standing still! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
do you have pics of actual races and where the FX is beating another car?

·
Registered
848 Posts
mushutofu said:
do you have pics of actual races and where the FX is beating another car?
Unfortunately, I was too busy making my own runs, and barely got these pix. Sorry gang :?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Thanks for the pics...

·
Registered
443 Posts
i got my stickers today

what is the best way to stick them?
i nitice that I need to stick it letter by letter......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts