Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if any has had any problems with they're tires ,i can't keep full pressure in my front tire for more than 2 weeks.just curious if they're still covered under warranty?bought car in oct.03 and has 18,000 miles thanks!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Take it to an authorized Goodyear store or your dealership and see what they say. Sounds like a slow leak or something is up with your vavle or stem. If there is a problem, they will most likely prorate the tires so if the warranty is 36K miles... you will have to cough up 50% of the cost if it needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i checked the valve area and sprayed around the valve and nothing,gotta be something in the tire somewheres???don't know if they have a pro rated warranty?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I think authorized Goodyear places will offer a pro-rated warranty... so if you have 18K miles and let's say it's a 40K tire, they will pro-rate it against your used miles.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I don't think the 20s have any warranty on them.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Last summer, I had a tire that was losing a couple PSI every week. When I took it to the dealer for the normal oil change & tire rotation, they found a nail in the tire. It was removed & patched at no charge. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.