Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jeeze...... i think i now know ALL the employees of fedex, UPS, airborne express, dhl, and the USPS............ (between my gsxr1K and this new g35, i have had delivered a ton of goodies!!)

so, this is a two parter..........

part one::

what, praytell, is the fedex man bringing???

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Good God, man, now what? That's not your exhaust is it? I thought you already had that?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MustGoFastR said:
Good God, man, now what? That's not your exhaust is it? I thought you already had that?
already had the borla and helix setup, but i sold them both offf within a week of their installl....

i went back to stock (the helix testers were WAAAY too raspy, and the borla was waay too tame and quiet)

yep, thas the new fujitsubo legalis-R exhaust and dual channel Y piipe (also installed the crawford h/f cats!!)

the car rocks, and sounds like a real mean machine above 3500!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the tips are 4.5" in dia, and since they're single walled, they look even bigger!!!

i had to wait about 8½ weeks to get it, but it was WELL worth it!!

next are headers, after i up the boost and remapp.......

i know(rwd at least) this would fit on the fx, with a little of adjustments (extensions i bet).. the monster tips would look right at home on the fx too!!

undercarrage pics scheduled to be done on monday!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice! Sound clip, please...

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Holy Sh*t
Those tips are Sick!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You Gotta set me up with some of those.
8)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Do you see anywhere in the exhaust where the piping necks down to 60mm? I remember reading from one of the boards that the G35 version necks down compared to the Z version.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mhgsx said:
Do you see anywhere in the exhaust where the piping necks down to 60mm? I remember reading from one of the boards that the G35 version necks down compared to the Z version.
IT MIGHT, after the Y channel split, be twin 60mm's (that lead to the cats...)

ill take good pics to show more and post em up

sms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts