Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just came across this 2005 FX45 and am in the process of buying it.
Is this a good deal? 1 owner, elderly lady, always serviced at Infinity...29,450 miles on it. Always garaged, not a scratch in or out...

I'm not familiar with these cars so wondering if they are problematic. The only current issue is it needs new hood struts.
I looked underneath and it's clean also.
Is 10k a good price?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, We decided this car was just too small for our needs and instead picked up a QX60 so it is for sale again!
I have driven it twice and looked it over and couldn't find a single thing wrong with it other than the hood struts. It's clean underneath also. One owner elderly lady that kept it garaged.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll forward the info. Located in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
38 Posts
I ran across the same thing with mine. Same color and everything ! Mine was 2005 FX45 with 70K miles. Whole vehicle was brand new. Stored in winters and never seen snow. I DID buy mine for 10K and over all it has been very good. I took it to FL to leave it as a 2nd car at my house in FL. A few minor problems that they all have but I changed all fluids and belts and I expect it to be a solid vehicle for as long as I need it down there. Solid and fast. An excellent buy !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts