Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this post on another thread and it got me to thinking that since we order so much stuff online, and most of us just assume online companies are reputable now, we aren't as cautious with some of our purchases as we should be.

Amylin said:
Don't ever buy wheels from those [email protected]^, they tried to rip me off
last year when ordering some 22inch wheels 4 my FX.

I live abroad and couldn't believe how they they handled my case.
Firstly the so called sales manager(Wanker Keith) already been fired for
stealing told me he was putting the rims onto my tires as I had ordered
the wheel/tire package...Two days later he gave me a mail saying that those rims are no longer available and would I like to choose some other black wheels and he wouls do them 4 the same price even though they were much cheaper.(What a %#@! liar) I then got passed on to the accountant who said she had nor received my Wire Transfer and thay had no knowledge of my account where as my bank informed me that they had received the payment and it cleared last week. I then spoke to the owner(Another useless [email protected]^) who said they are looking into my case...Unbelievable) I must have called them 30 times regarding my order and every time I was passed onto some other IDOIT who didnt know WTF was going on until finally I spoke to a new member of staff called 'Jay" who told me that the company was stealing and cheating customers and he was going to leave as well but Thanks to god he somehow found my payment and sent the wheels. Altogether this process took over 2 months and i sincerely hope nobody buys wheels from those BASTARDS!
So I don't know if it's been done before, but I thought it would be a good idea to start a list of all the good and bad experiences we've had with online companies, dealerships, tire shops, etc.

So far, the first quote is a bad one. I've ordered from the following guys:

http://www.amazon.com/FilterMaster-Acti ... 761&sr=8-1

This was for the active carbon filters. They were back ordered but not mentioned at the time I ordered. Even after I received an e-mail saying it shipped, took a LONG time to arrive. This package was sent to the States, so I haven't had a chance to see the condition of it, but several ORG members have bought from them before and had good experiences.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... mot_widget

Ordered my sport pedals from here and everything was done very quickly. Again, sent to the States so I haven't had a chance to see their condition.

If anyone else would like to post good and bad experiences, please do. If you get EXCEPTIONAL service from someone, then please make sure you post here. I'm sure we all want to know where to bring our babies and get good service (if we live too far away from johnmax).

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^ Doh! Almost forgot... don't know if this will be too much work for the mods, but maybe they can use this thread to compile a sticky, using this kind of template:

Company name: _________________________ Good _______________ Bad ______________ Avoid at all costs!

customwheel.com .................................................................................................................................... +1
Filtermaster (on Amazon.com) ...............................+1
sewell_parts (on eBay.com) ..................................+1

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Company name: _________________________ Good _______________ Bad ______________ Avoid at all costs!

customwheel.com .................................................................................................................................... +1
Discounttiredirect.com ...........................................+1

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sewell promo code for 10% off all parts and accessories:

Use Promo code "BIG" upon checkout. Promotion ends January 31, 2007 11:59PM CST

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeah.. agree with you dat.
that filter i bought off ebay took a while.
a$$holes said they were in stock and after they charged me,
decided to say that is was back ordered... mofos....
i still got it.... great product tho. better than payin the stealership.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts

Discounttiredirect.com ...........................................+1
Selecttire.com .....................................................+1

·
Registered
441 Posts
add to your list tire rack...very professional company...
stillen
crawford z
Philip Klipper

·
Registered
1 Posts
^^^ Doh! Almost forgot... don't know if this will be too much work for the mods, but maybe they can use this thread to compile a sticky, using this kind of template:

Company name: _ Good ___ Bad __ Avoid at all costs!

Hang there buddy remember you my friend have out a new bar of experience and should define your moments as normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts