Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying down to L.A. on the 23rd and staying till the 28th. I used to visit santa monica quite often from 2000-2003 for weekends and i haven't been back for almost a year and a half.......so it's my xmas present to myself. since i don't have any family to be with this year as they're all busy in seperate directions (and i'm not married & no girlfriend :( ) i figured i'd at least spend xmas somewhere nice.

merry xmas everyone! :eek:

·
Registered
662 Posts
From Canada to LA... Nice treat in terms of weather change.

I'm in NYC and will be here for a week w/my family. Weather will suck, snow, cold, wind... but I need to go out to find a new APT to get ready for our move next May. It will be lots of walking.

Merry Christmas everyone. :D

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
jlliswell, enjoy Santa Monica... weather today is 83 but is supposed to drop into the 70s later in the week but sunny throughout. Suggestion for a restaurant in that vicinity, try PACIFICOS in Culver City, a Baja Mexican seafood grill and barbeque joint. http://www.pacificos.net

Good luck with your apartment hunt topguy, if you need any thoughts or suggestions on locales/activities/neighborhoods or whatever PM or email me.

My family and I are heading off to Phoenix for a few days of R&R.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I'll be here. Give me a call after Xmas. 310 391 1898.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I almost ended up in the same boat....sorta. My company wanted me to be in LA for six weeks starting this last week but unfortunately a family crisis has forced me to take a leave of absence.
Otherwise it would have been sunny California for me as well!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kcrudup said:
I'll be here. Give me a call after Xmas. 310 391 .
thanks....i will! would be nice to meet you.

take care,

jlliswell

p.s. i've got your number if you want to erase it

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
jlliswell said:
[p.s. i've got your number if you want to erase it
LOL! Let's just say that Kenny has never exhibited concerns about identity theft. I think I could dig up his address and resume if needed. ::wink: ::D

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
I just got back from Phoenix/Las Vegas, the temps were in the lo-mid 70's...soooo nice! I came back home to 30 degree temps and snow flurries. :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts