Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Picked up a mint 2012 FX35 around Christmas time down in Virginia from an Audi dealer. 1-Owner Low Mileage (48K) with Tech Package and Nav/Deluxe Touring Pkg which included the 20" Wheels. (Which btw look exactly like Altima wheels). I call her Anastasia. (Came from an 09' G37x)

I'm definitely going to get a set of 17's or 18's for the winter... 20" wheels in the Buffalo Snow... no bueno.

My question is... I also am thinking about downsizing slightly as the ride is a little harsh with the 20's. (again, Buffalo winters/potholes) -- would going to 19's make an appreciable difference in ride quality or would I need to go down to 18's to really make a difference? I found a few on tire rack I like ... theyre' combo black/brightsilver ones... I'm not sure I want all black.

Regardless... your opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I think 18" would be the way to go there. I've been riding on 18's since I got the FX. It has always been a firm ride that handles nicely for what it is but never harsh. If it's especially bumpy in the winter reduce your air pressure a couple of psi as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts