·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<EOM> 8)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
chdiego said:
God that green color on the FX is UGLY???
I guess by your question-marks that means you're not sure, so let me solidify you: it's most definately not. I don't care for the interior, but that green (somewhat like a British Racing Green) is quite nice!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
its not really the green that gets me, its the overuse of green that gets me. it looks like they did the roof rails green too. maybe if they left off the green rims and when fro chrome and a little less green on the valence(s), etc.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Better luck next time Eagle fans! Sorry you have to go up against the BEST TEAM of the decade!

Can you say DYNASTY!!! GO PATS!!!

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
I typically do not root for Philly teams because the fans are disgusting.
The Patriots are a quality franchise and a solid team which should endure the exit of 2 coaches.
Andy Reid has been out coached in many critical games.BUT

TO showed as much courage and heart as I have seen from any Pro athlete in a while. Antics aside,he was impressive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.