Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Federal Aviation Agency
800 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington DC. 20591

Dear Sirs:

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings, and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet.

Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman.

Hijackings would end and the airline industry would have record sales.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
404 Posts
LMAO! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
597 Posts
Didn't some of the Mohammed Atta's homies party at a strip joint down in FL while guzzling down adult beverages prior to "martyrdom " operation ? I remember though reading how he himself wasn't much of a casanova and also mentionig in his farewell letter how he was looking forward to meeting the 72 Germans ( or is that raisins ? )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
pudicus said:
Didn't some of the Mohammed Atta's homies party at a strip joint down in FL while guzzling down adult beverages prior to "martyrdom" operation ?
Yup! Shows how devout they were!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
848 Posts
kcrudup said:
pudicus said:
Didn't some of the Mohammed Atta's homies party at a strip joint down in FL while guzzling down adult beverages prior to "martyrdom" operation ?
Yup! Shows how devout they were!
Yeah, and there was a trip to Vegas in there too...okay Kenny, where were you just prior to Sept. 11 :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
Kenny, where were you just prior to Sept. 11
Not blowing holes in terrorists, unfortunately!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
FromHereToInfiniti said:
kcrudup said:
pudicus said:
Didn't some of the Mohammed Atta's homies party at a strip joint down in FL while guzzling down adult beverages prior to "martyrdom" operation ?
Yup! Shows how devout they were!
Yeah, and there was a trip to Vegas in there too...okay Kenny, where were you just prior to Sept. 11 :twisted:
i was on a plane from newark NJ to miami on the fiday before. there was a crazy middle eastern guy in the row next to me that wouldnt let my co-worker up to pee (i.e.. pretending like he didnt understand what she wanted). finally he got up and went into the back. few minutes later he comes back and then we all smell strong cigarette smoke. as he passes me he REAKS of smoke. some passengers and i tell the steward(ess) and they look at us and say "now now...we cant go pointing fingers at people".

hmmmmmmmm

then i flew back to newark on september 10th and had to circle around the airport for 2 hours becuase it was on fire! needless to say i got a good look the towers for the last time. for those two hours as we circled around manhattan ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
bradical said:
then i flew back to newark on september 10th and had to circle around the airport for 2 hours becuase it was on fire! needless to say i got a good look the towers for the last time. for those two hours as we circled around manhattan ...
At my old apartment in New Jersey I was right on the Hudson River looking at NYC and could see the WTC from my living room - on 9/11 I was working for MSNBC, the all-news cable channel so it was a busy busy busy couple of days.

Wow have we gone OT on this thread or what...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
OT???

yeah! ... i mean i am getting sick of working so much overtime!

what about you guys!

been working a lot of overtime lately?

gee....this might be getting us off topic too :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
There is no OT for me. Since working for an intl company, my cell phone, video conference is on 24hrs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How did this thread transform from "Letter from Bill Clinton" to "September 11th events" to "work overtime"? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
I'm self-employed- it's all overtime! Some days I work 1/2hr, some days I work 20 hours. It just depends on what I have to do and the needs of the client.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top